About This Site

The purpose of this site is three-fold:

First, as a way for me to record my experiences and growth as an nurse anesthesia student.

Secondly, to keep my friends and family, all of whom continue to serve as my sources of of encouragement and support, informed of the highs and lows of my journey.

Finally, this site is for those considering the professional path I've chosen. I value the opinions of others and, were it possible, would have jumped at the opportunity to read an SRNA's thoughts while I navigated my way through the graduate school decision and application processes.

That being said, the content on this site is, unless otherwise noted, based on my personal feelings, opinions, and perspective. My goal is to document my personal adventures as a Nursing Anesthesia student and, in the process, provide future CRNAs with an honest, light-hearted portrait of the road that lies ahead.  I welcome any questions or comments, but ask for your patience while waiting on my response... I am in the midst of a rigorous academic program, after all!