It's Game Time!

After two arduous months of classroom studies, my fellow SRNAs and I are headed to the operating room for our first official hands-on day!  I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to have made it through these first 8 weeks.  It's almost as if I've been in the midst of preseason training, cranking out two-a-day practices (the kind where your coach forces you to do sprints until the entire team's stomach contents are splayed across the sidelines) for weeks on end.  Don't get me wrong, challenging and tiring practices are integral to the success of any athlete... I'm just ready to get in a game.



My season begins tomorrow morning in the GI Lab.  Kick off time is 4:30 am.*  GO TEAM!

*Never in my life have I been this excited to wake up at the crack of dawn... anesthesia school does very, very strange things to a person.