Stopping to smell the roses.... Errr, daisies!

I arrived at the hospital this morning expecting to begin another regular day of clinical.  Instead I found the following gift waiting for me in the anesthesia workroom courtesy of Lacey, one of the unbelievably thoughtful and amazing CRNAs employed at Wesley Long Hospital.

 

For every CRNA who intimidates me, there's another CRNA who blows my mind with his or her kindness and capacity to mentor and educate future practitioners.  Thank you Lacey, for being one of those people.

  1. gravatar

    # by Dave - August 17, 2010 at 6:41 PM

    She is awesome. I never got to work with her for an entire shift but would occasionally work with her she gave my CRNA a break. She has a good energy about her and is very caring. The CRNAs like Lacey help the SRNA growth process more than they probably know.