I'm more excited than the Pointer Sisters...


... Because I leave in just a few hours for the fabulous city of Chicago, where I will meet my fellow AANA Education Committee members (as well as members of each AANA committee) for a weekend-filled series of meetings!  I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of my committee, seeing how the organizational decision-making process works, and learning about the issues affecting us all as students.  I'll be sure to give you all an update upon my return!  

The other thing I'm excited about?  I was recently promoted from "girlfriend" to "fiancee"!  The only downside is that my betrothed did entirely too good of a job on the ring and now I can't stop staring at my left hand.  I would venture to say that newly engaged females are the least productive human beings on the planet.