Baptist NAP Alumni Meeting



This past Saturday I had the opportunity to attend the Baptist Nurse Anesthesia Program Alumni Meeting.  This event occurs every other year and I was honored, as were a handful of my classmates, to introduce one of the guest speakers that day.  Keep in mind that the last time I was at a podium, my classmate Dave was so nervous during my speech that he couldn’t feel his legs throughout the duration of my talk.  That unfortunate situation probably stemmed from the fact that the only other time he’d seen me behind a podium I did this:

 Why does Adam keep going along with my antics?
The world may never know.

Fortunately, I don’t think I embarrassed anyone this time around and, as far as I know, Dave could feel all of his extremities throughout the duration of the luncheon.   Success!


 Dave

 Moi

 Adam

 Matt
Dr. Rieker with 3 of the 7 Student Scholarship recipients

Courtney, our Assistant Director, getting technical