What's that behind my name?

MSN!  That's right peeps, I done graduated with my Master's degree.  Of course, I still have a summer full of clinicals to complete (and studying for boards, natch), but that I can handle.  Below are some pics I could round up of the day.  Look at how smart/cultish we look in our robes!
  The Class of 2011

Program Faculty: (L-R) Joanne Donnelly, Michael Rieker, Courtney Brown

Kate Dawes (a soon-to-be mommy!) accepts her diploma

Sue Virgil (a soon-to-be wifey!) takes what's hers

Dave Dirito makes that weird hat and sash look *almost* cool.

Program faculty pose with award winners Adam Leonard (Dean's Recognition Award
for Outstanding Leadership in a Variety of Professional Activities) and Lisa Clayton (Alumni
Association Award for Meritorious Outreach and Support for the School of Nursing)

Congratulations to all of my fellow classmates - our hard work has officially paid off!