Stick a Fork in Me

I'm done!  I passed my comprehensive final and have in my possession an evaluation form, signed by the Program Director, stating that I've completed the requirements of the Baptist Nurse Anesthesia Program and will be eligible to sit for the certification exam following our graduation on August 14th.  That means no more lectures or tests ever again!  Clearly, Adam is more sad about this fact that am I, as evidenced by the way he gazed longingly at his desk through the window of our classroom before leaving the program office.

"It was the best of times.  It was the worst of times." - Me... and ol' Chuck Dickens

Next up on my to-do list:
- Find a job*
- Find a place to live
- Graduate
- Move
- Study for and pass the board exam
- Finish Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy with my girl, Annie*
- Plan a wedding
- Write my final Student Representative article and speech for the AANA Annual Meeting

* My priorities