Song of the Day



My day in the OR - complete with multiple failed intubation and LMA placement attempts - has left me pretty discouraged.  I felt like my two shifts in the Outpatient OR last week were productive and I arrived home from each with a great natural high going on.  (Or maybe I should have re-checked the gas scavenging system on my anesthesia machine?)  But today was just the opposite.  Hence the song.  "Two steps forward, two steps back"... get it?  Even if you don't appreciate my reason for including the above video as my song of the day, you really should thank me for reintroducing you to one of the greatest music videos of all time.  Right behind "Thriller" and Aerosmith's "Crazy", in case you were wondering.


P.S. If I didn't believe my program administrators before when they told us that anesthesia school was a roller-coaster, I sure as heck do now.