Holidaze

I spent last week at home, enjoying the holidays with my family in Virginia.  Besides engaging in my trademark three-hour naps almost daily (a rare and enviable talent),  I also...

Cooked



Baked



Got my hairs cut



Gave belly rubs to this one



Posed for the family Christmas Photo



Celebrated



Laughed at the antics of my brother, boyfriend, and bro-in-law



Did I mention that I napped?



Had men's formalwear photoshopped onto the
grotesquely obese body of my female cat, Bubbles.



Hung out with my sister best friend



And, as you've probably noticed, had fun messing around with my boyfriend's new Cannon 7D SLR camera.

What didn't I do?  Read a lick of anesthesia texts.  Believe it.  And while I'll probably regret that oversight once classes resume next week, it sure was glorious at the time.  Like, the-first-time-you-tasted-Nutella glorious.