U of P - Class of 2010

"So THIS is what it feels like to be outside of the OR!"
 
Now that the spring semester is officially behind us, my classmates and I have taken the opportunity to relax a little bit.  Just last weekend, Laura, Annie, and I drive to Wilmington and spent some time at the beach.

Sue (another classmate who happened to be in Wilmington
at the same time), Annie, myself, and Laura

While there, we caught up on our celebrity gossip, hung out at bars filled with patrons far younger than us, and went whale watching.

Like a goldfish cracker, but whale-ier!

Now it's back to the grind.  Well, for me at least.  I finally broke down and decided to sign up for a six-week online Law and Policy course through the University of Phoenix.  (That's right, the college with no mascot.)  Out of the three courses that students in my program had the option to complete prior to the start of school, this was the only class that eluded me.  The good news is, compared to the courses I've taken over the past nine months, this online course is a breeze.  The bad news is that I'm enrolled in a stinkin' class while my fellow classmates are enjoying 3 months of relative peace.

I have three words for you, month of June: Discussion board hell.