Anesthesia School: Your Ticket to Becoming the Dumbest Smart Person Around!


I caught wind of this comic through my brother, Colin.  What does it have to do with anesthesia, you ask?  Well, it pretty much sums up my current feelings on the subject of news and current events.  Since entering graduate school in 2009, I've been too busy to pay any mind to the world around me.  I kid you not, in December of last year I turned to a classmate and exclaimed, "Ted Kennedy died?!"  (Note: He'd passed away 4 months prior.)

Celebrities, athletes, and politicians: If your reading this, now is a great time to engage in scandalous activities.  Your newsworthy transgressions will matter to one less person in the world since I won't know of - much less care about - your actions and corresponding insincere apologies for the next 6 months.